2009年11月11日水曜日

Antique phone


Recently , I bought an antique phone. I bought it at the Internet auction . It costed 8,000 yen . I like it. I place it in my room . It even can be connected to other phone. But because , I have my cell phone , I use this phone at few times . In Japan ,We increasingly use the cell phone , so we hardly use a regular phone . I think it is because a cell phone is more convenient and cheaper then using a telephone. The goods got at auction are very cheap . There are many things and. I can buy anywhere i am by my cell phone . Therefore , I often use auction.
American college student also often use Internet and Internet auction ?

1 件のコメント:

Whitney さんのコメント...

I like that phone. In America, we have big auction websites such as ebay that are very popular.

Reading your post reminded me of the steampunk movement. I think you would find it interesting. (http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/07/17/steampunk-necklace_yIRQw_6648.jpg) That is a picture of a steampunk necklace, made from an old pocket watch.